The complete series of FIBARO smart switches based on Z-Wave technology will equip your home with versatile intelligence. The look of the series is inspired by a pearl – its timeless sophistication and beautiful shape that will complement any nifty interior
Select the colour of the LED ring to make it fit your personal interior preferences.
- Can be used for dimming: 110/230V operated conventional incandescent and halogen, 12V operated ELV halogen lamps and dimmable LED bulbs (with electronic transformers), 12V operated MLV halogen lamps (with ferromagnetic transformers), dimmable LED bulbs, dimmable compact fluorescent CFL tube lamps, supported dimmable light sources (power factor 0.5) with minimal power of 5VA using FIBARO Bypass 2.
- Can be used for switching: compact fluorescent CFL tube lamps with electronic ballast, fluorescent tube lamps with electronic ballast, LED bulbs (power factor 0.7), supported light sources (power factor 0.5) with minimal power of 5VA using FIBARO Bypass 2.
- Uses different operating modes: „Trailing edge” for resistive loads (R) „Trailing edge” for resistive-capacitive loads (RC) „Leading edge” for resistive-inductive loads (RL)
- Can be used with FIBARO Walli covers or other compatible (see “Parts compatibility”): GIRA – System 55 (Standard 55, E2, Event, Event Clear), Legrand – Céliane, Schneider – Odace.
- Active power and energy consumption metering.
- Can be installed in two and three-wired configuration.
- Calibrates automatically to the connected light source.
- Dimensions: 86x86x51mm
- Power Supply: 110-230V~50/60 Hz
- Recommended external overcurrent protection: 10A type B circuit breaker
- Recommended wires cross-section area between: 1.5-4.0mm2
- For installation in flush-mounted boxes: Ø = 60mm depth ≥ 40mm
- Operating temperature: 0-35 °C
- Ambient humidity: 10–95% RH without condensation
- Compatible load types: Resistive loads, Conventional incandescent and halogen light sources, Resistive-capacitive loads, Fluorescent tube lamp (compact / with electronic ballast), electronic transformer, LED, Resistive-inductive loads, Ferromagnetic transformers
- Power Output: 50-350W – resistive loads (incandescent and halogen); 50-300VA – resistive-capacitive loads (fluorescent tube lamp, electronic transformer, LED); 50-300VA – resistive-inductive loads (ferromagnetic transformers); 5-50W – with Bypass 2: fluorescent tube lamp or LED
- Number of controlled loads: 1
- Active element: semiconductor electronic switch